- Northern Netherlands
gedoopt te Leiden op 29 juli 1695
begraven te Rotterdam op 3 september 1751
- Family relationschipsthis field records any family relationship to one or more other artist(s).
zoon van Carel de Moor II
Connections with other artists
Pupil ofThis field mentions the names of teachers or masters. What is at issue are the teachers who made a significant contribution to the development of a students, as opposed to every instructor they ever had. See also the ‘Training’ field.
Moor, Carel de (II)
leerling van zijn vader C. de Moor (Scheen 1981)
Teacher ofThis field mentions the names of pupils. What is at issue are the pupils who were significantly influenced by a teacher as opposed to every student someone ever had. See also the ‘Training’ field.
Francq van Berkhey, Johannes le
SubjectsThis field specifies the various subject categories or genres that constitute the oeuvre of the artist in question. The contents of this field are generally based more on the documentation available at the RKD than on the literature.
- oil paint
- Nagler 1858-1879 , vol. 1 (1858), p. 1024, nr. 2466 (as: Carel de Moor)
- Kramm 1857-1864 , vol. 4 (1860), p. 1148-1151 (as: Moor, Karel Isaak de)
- Von Wurzbach 1906-1911 , vol. 2 (1910) p. 185 (as: Moor, Karel Isaak de)
- Thieme/Becker 1907-1950 , vol. 25 (1931), p. 104
- Waller 1938/1974 , p. 229 (as: Moor, Carel Isaac de)
- Gerson 1942/1983 , p. 56
- Scheen 1981 , p. 358 (as: Moor, Carel Isaak de)
This field specifies the location of the various RKD documentation materials. Most of the locations refer to our art-historical image documentation. In addition, you will find references to press documentation (cuttings and small articles) here.
Entered on: 1994-01-28; Modification on: 2015-05-08