RKD Netherland Institute for art History
1. The web shop offers an up-to-date selection of books, publications and magazines. We aim to deliver all orders within two weeks. This service level applies to all deliveries within the Netherlands, as well as in Europe and the rest of the world. The following postage costs apply:
If you have ordered a number of books, publications or magazines in one order then only the highest postage cost applies, and will only be charged once.
2. Tickets for RKD Talks and other activities are on sale via the web shop. Your proof of payment is also your entrance ticket.
3. RKD Explore not only has a web shop for ordering products online, it also has the option of purchasing services on offer by the RKD. These include:
4. ICL deliveries / services are excluded. The RKD explore website does not cover ICL deliveries / services. In the case of the RKD selling products to a private party residing in the EU, the Dutch value added tax (VAT) is applied. If the RKD sells products to a business (which submits a VAT return in their own country), then a 0% tariff will be added to the invoice. A foreign business charges and pays VAT in its own country. This is called an intra community delivery and is currently not possible in RKD Explore. Please contact the RKD if you are a foreign business and wish to place an order.
5. Refunds are not possible for payments made for events.
6. It is not possible to cancel scan requests and photocopies after payment.
7. You will indemnify the RKD against the consequences of any possible claim resulting from distribution or republication of scanned material. See Image request.
For further questions, please contact the RKD at via +31 (0)70-3339777 or via the contact form.